SUN GOES DOWN...
QUESTION? WE CAN HELP.
private & group tours, special plans.
We can build a tour program to suit your group's needs and help you by discussing all aspects of your itinerary.
Groups up to 20 people.
Booking available until 8 hours before the start.
Starting at the BBC with amazing sunset followed by a walk through old town's best bars and then a traditional madeiran meal with wine, sangria or soft drinks.
You will get a welcome drink at every single bar we visit and we will end the night at a great spot for dancing with great music that will make your feet move.
- Traditional Madeira meal with wine, sangria or soft drinks.;
- Welcome drink at each of the bars (additional drinks to be purchased by the clients);
- Advice on what to do in Madeira during your stay ;
- Useful information to get the most out of your holiday;
- Meet new friends also holidaying in Madeira;
- Assistance with booking other activities/ hotels/renting cars/ etc etc…
Tour starts at 6pm.
- Meeting point at - BBC - Barreirinha Bar Café. See map below
Enjoy a typical madeiran meal.
60€ / Per person
Barreirinha Bar Café
Largo do Socorro, 1, Funchal
The pub crawls are our speciality and our tour guides are locals and "locals from abroad" (as we like to call them), who speak several languages and have travelled the world.
But most importantly, they are fun loving and passionate about the Islands you are about to visit.
OLD TOWN AREA
Funchal´s Old Town, known to locals as Zona Velha, is a picturesque setting of narrow cobblestone streets lined by aged buildings, full of life and spirit, with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Nightlife in the Old Town is currently a great attraction where art and entertainment come together, as the streets in the area have been transformed by the work of local and foreign artists (through a project entitled “Arte de Portas Abertas”). The project represents one of the facets of urban art and culture in the city.